This is something I had to get adjusted to doing. Drinking water was not number one on my daily to do list, until I learned how important it it is to my health.
Put that sugary drink down and get to drinking your water because:
- It flushes waste from your body.
- It helps with weight loss.
- It helps to prevent kidney damage.
- It Prevents headache.
- It helps with a hangover.
- Helps with your daily mood.
- It helps to maintain your blood pressure.
- It helps to energize your muscles.
- It keeps your skin looking good.
- It aids in regular bowel movement.